Math (Time & Work) Notes In Hindi
Math (Time & Work) Notes In Hindi
To make your competitive exams even easier, today we have brought for you Math (Time & Work) Notes In Hindi This pdf will play a very important role in your upcoming competitive exams like – Bank Railway Rrb Ntpc Ssc Cgl and many other exams.
This pdf is very important for the exam, it is being provided to you absolutely free, which you can download by clicking on the Download button below to get even more important pdfs. A. You can go pdf download in Riletid Notes
Allexampdf.com is an online education platform, here you can download Pdf for all competitive exams like – Bank Railway Rrb Ntpc Upsc Ssc Cgl and also for other competitive exams.
Allexampdf.com will update many more new Pdfs, keep visiting and update our posts and more people will get it
- One Liner GK Download Questions with Answers
- GK Important Previous Year Exam Questions
- UPTET Paper In Hindi | Environment, Hindi, GK Questions
- Largest Freshwater Lake In India : Study Notes Download
- Indian Geography PDF in Hindi ( Most Important 250 भूगोल प्रश्नोतरी )
- List of International Organisations with their Heads, Headquarters and Formation Year
- 100+ इ ितहास (History ) Best Questions and Answers (Objective in Hindi)
- विश्व का भूगोल से संबंधित 300 Most Important General Knowledge
- आधुनिक भारत पर बहुत ही शानदार नोट्स – महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न उत्तर के साथ हिंदी में
- Most Important General Knowledge PDF
- All Lucent Books In Hindi/English PDF
- Geography Important Notes PDF
- सिंधु घाटी सभ्यता नोट्स PDF
- GK Tricks for SSC, BANK AND RAILWAYS
- आधुनिक भारत का इतिहास Sam- Samyayik Ghatna Chakra Modern History
- 10000 Gk Questions In Hindi With Answers
- Indian Geography Notes PDF Free Download
- 777+ Most Important GK One Liner Question in Hindi
- सामान्य विज्ञान – अतिमहत्वपूर्ण 500+ प्रश्नोत्तरी PDF
- Economic And Henral Science Question PDF
Time and work
Time and work simultaneous performance involving the efficiency of an individual or a group and the time taken by them to complete a piece of work.
- If A can do a piece of work in n days, then A’s one day’s work = 1/n
- If A’s one day’s work = 1/n, then A can finish the work in n days.
- If A is thrice as good a workman B, then
The ratio of work done by A and B = 3:1
The ratio of times taken by A and B to finish work = 1:3
- Total work = No of days * Efficiency.
Pipes and Cisterns Formula-
- Inlet: A pipe connected with a tank or a cistern or reservoir, that fills it, it is known as an inlet.
- Outlet: A pipe connected with a tank or a cistern or a reservoir, emptying it, it is known as an outlet.
- If a pipe can fill a tank in x hours, then the part filled in one hour = 1/x.
- If a pipe can empty a full tank in y hours, then the part emptied in 1 hour = 1/y.
- If a pipe can fill a tank in x hours and another pipe can empty the full tank in y hours (where y>x) then on opening both the pipes, the net part filled in one hour = (1/x – 1/y)
- If a pipe can fill a tank in x hours and another pipe can empty the full tank in y hours (where x>y), then on opening both the pipes, the net part emptied in one hour = (1/y -1/x).
Some Questions from Time and Work-
Q.1.In the beginning, Ram works at a rate such that he can finish a piece of work in 24 hrs, but he only works at this rate for 16 hrs. After that, he works at a rate such that he can do the whole work in 18 hrs. If Ram is to finish this work at a stretch, how many hours will he take to finish this work?
- a 12 hrs
- b 18 hrs
- c 11½ hrs
- d 15 hrs
Q.2. A can do a piece of work in 10 days, and B can do the same work in 20 days. With the help of C, they finished the work in 4 days. C can do the work in how many days, working alone?
- a. 5 days
- b. 10 days
- c. 15 days
- d. 20 days
Q.3. A can do a piece of work in 12 days. B can do this work in 16 days. A started the work alone. After how many days should B join him, so that the work is finished in 9 days?
- a. 2 days
- b. 3 days
- c. 4 days
- d. 5 days
Q.4.A and B can do a piece of work in 4 days, while C and D can do the same work in 12 days. In how many days will A, B, C and D do it together?
- a. 12 days
- b. 4 days
- c. 3 days
- d. 2 days
Q.5.A and B can do a piece of work in 40 days, B and C can do it in 120 days. If B alone can do it in 180 days, in how many days will A and C do it together?
- a. 45 days
- b. 22.5 days
- c. 25 days
- d. 18 days
IMPORTANT MATH PDFS
Click Here To Download Pdf:–Math (Time & Work) Notes In Hindi
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
The above PDF is only provided to you by Allexampdf.com this Pdf is not written by us, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion or question about the Pdf, then give us your Do contact on mail id- Allexampdf@gmail.com or you can send suggestions in the comment box below.